Hottie of The Week 4-Joe Taslim

     My next hottie of the week is..... Joe Taslim!! Maybe it's your first time to know him. Johannes Taslim or Joe Taslim is an Indonesian model, actor, and JUDO ATHLETE. 






     
     But when first time I saw him at one of an talk show, it mention that he is a Hollywood actor!! wow, so proud! I think he deserve it because his awesome acts on the 2012 action movie The Raid: Redemption as Jaka, also Dead Mine as Djoko. haha, that name.... :D



     Taslim had joined the cast of the 2013 feature film Fast and Furious 6 (Fast 6). He will play as Jah the antagonist with the other actors like Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. Once again, wow!! Indonesia Pride!! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know about your opinions or just ask, calm down, I won't bite..

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer
Powered by Blogger.