Hottie of The Week 1-Alexander Ludwig

     Hello, this is the newest tag for y'all "Hottie of The Week". In this tag, I'll post many photo of actor, male singer, male model, and etc who can make me so enchanted with their appearance, physic, personality, their smile, their eyes, their hair, anything. Note: IN THIS TAG, I JUST SHARE THEIR PICTURE AND MY STORIES AND OPINION ON THEM. So, this is my first post in tag "Hottie of The Week".




     This week, I chose Alexander Ludwig to be my hottie of the week. I saw him first at "The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising", he starring the leading role, Will Stanton. I saw him at about 2 am on my TV, when I got insomnia. haha, he's very cute at this film, he was 16. You may know him at Air Bud: World Pup (2000), A Little Thing Called Murder (2006), Race to Witch Mountain (2009), and The Hunger Games (2012) as Cato!! 

   

 


He's 20, he's good actor, pro-model and singer, he has good personality, .. uhh.. he's Superb, of course!! :)




 
 




 So, what do you think, guys? so enchanting, is he? his eyes, his smile, his body, "SEXY" ❤

2 comments:

Milo said...

I think he was cute charming when he played as Will Stanton. But, after he's grown up, he's not charming anymore :D :D :D

Unknown said...

@Milo yeah, actually it crossed on my mind, but I dunno, he has his own-charm to interest me :)

Post a Comment

Let me know about your opinions or just ask, calm down, I won't bite..

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer
Powered by Blogger.