Hottie of The Week 3-Luke Benward

Hiya, guys!! My hottie of the week is Luke Benward, actually, he's CUTIE of the week (•‿•). haha. The 17 years old American actor and singer. First time I saw him as Billy Forrester *with three r* I like when he said that in "How to Eat Fried Worms". Maybe you know him by his acting as Charles in the Disney Channel Original Movie, "Minutemen".



Last week, I saw him as Owen in "Dog Gone" (Diamond Dog Caper). I love little Luke, he's so cute.. 




I don't know, I just love him. I love him when he act, I love his movie, and I love him when he sing "Get Up (Dog Gone Ost.) He's good enough. :) Once more, he also play as little Alan in "Dear John".



Rate him, guys? 1-10? I'll give him 8 xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know about your opinions or just ask, calm down, I won't bite..

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer
Powered by Blogger.