Hottie of The Week 2-Taylor Lautner

   This week, Taylor Lautner is my hottie of the week. I and my friends at school were on Twilight fever, moreover after Breaking Dawn Part 2 has been released. Many of my friends loves Robert Pattinson by his handsomeness, but the others, including me, prefer Taylor Lautner by his sexiness, we called him "MACHO" :)



He is an American actor, voice actor, model, and martial artist. He is best-known as Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga. But I've known him before at The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl, when he was 13. 





He has"sharp gaze" by his eyes, and of course, "sexy body" by his six pack and his muscles, who doesn't know?! Those killing me!! Okay, I'm done... I'm finish, I mean, I died!! XD





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know about your opinions or just ask, calm down, I won't bite..

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer
Powered by Blogger.